- Mustang Optical
- Excel Physical Therapy
- Mustang Loans
- Earls Rib Palace (2)
- OKC Wellness (Moore)
- OKC Wellness (SOKC)
- Hair Central
- Yellow Rose Theatre
- Two Olives
- The Chill Spot
- Price Tag Agency
- Rose Rock Realty
- B & F Finance
- The Austin Taylor Salon
- Dr. Harris Dentist
- Mike’s Muffler
- Reed’s Barber Shop
- Zen’s Dog Grooming
- 24 Fit Gym
- New World Nutrition
- Dr. Fanning Family Practice
- Pelicans Restaurant
- Your Pie
- Dixie Dinner
With new roll outs coming soon to –
Shawnee, Norman, & North OKC.
Earl's Rib Palace
Earl’s Rib Palace
5508 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142
804 NE 23rd St, Moore, OK 73160, USA
OKC Wellness (SOKC)
OKC Wellness (SOKC)
6825 S. Western Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73139
115 N Broadway St, Moore, OK 73160
Indoor advertising or restroom advertising is the most significant development in target marketing in years. It provides an excellent communication tool for reaching active, on-the-go baby boomers while they are out spending money in popular local restaurants or health clubs. Indoor advertising works because it’s a captive audience – viewers are forced to read your ads – they can’t turn the page, change channels or switch stations.
This is why hundreds of businesses have achieved great results with Indoor Billboards. Since someone is going to invest their hard-earned money in a massive, high rise advertisement, they want to make sure it’ll be a success. How do you ensure your billboard is both eye-catching and effective?
Read on to learn the 5 rules of impactful billboard design:
Get your Story Straight – If someone is sitting in a restaurant, your ad should be attractive so that people sitting out there can be attracted to it. A design without a story simply won’t be memorable. To find your story, think about the one thing you want people to take away from your ads. Do you want them to remember your web address? To be able to recognize your brand the next time they’re in the restaurant? To find your story, you take the key message and give it meaning: it could solve a problem, or evoke an emotion, or fulfill a need (even one they didn’t know they had until they saw your billboard).
Be Loud – A larger-than-life-sized layout is no time to be meek! Make sure any graphic or text should be bold, clean and readable. The overall graphic should be attractive. So Go Big!
Be Colorful – There’s a fine line between getting your billboard noticed and providing a huge distraction to the people. Depending on your business you might want to keep your image choices G-rated. Grainy and blurry photos will look unappealing displayed on a large canvas like billboards. Billboard ads aren’t the time to go boring with your color choices. Choose bold colors since they’ll be more noticeable from large distances. Contrasting colors will improve readability.
Study your Location – A well-designed billboard will be useless if nobody can see it. Ensure that it is facing toward your potential customer. Also, inserting an element of fun with quips that are local to the area helps generate word-of-mouth marketing. It sends off the message that you understand your market and are establishing a connection using familiar references.
Billboards are attractive, Contact Us to make yours bold and beautiful, too!
Traditional forms of advertising, such as television commercials, magazine ads, internet, and ordinary billboards have all but lost their effectiveness. It’s simply too easy for consumers to mute, walk away, click away, fast-forward, or simply ignore such mediums. Not to mention, traditional advertisements tend to get lost in a sea of other ads making it incredibly difficult for them to make an impression.
As consumers get increasingly immune to traditional advertising, advertisers must constantly come up with new and creative ideas to communicate with would-be customers—and one of the best places to advertise is on Indoor Digital Billboards located near your customers’ most frequented spots. Our digital billboards grab the attention of those passing by with visually rich and relevant content.
Here are some reasons why billboards are so effective:
- Build Brand Awareness: Brand awareness is an extent to which a brand can be recognized by potential customer. Building a brand is the most important thing for an organization whether it is large or small. In order to increase your build visibility, you must place the right message at right place to attract your potential customer. Since Indoor advertising cannot be avoided, it becomes the most effective way to attract your customers.
- Target specific Demography: If you want to target a specific demography, then indoor billboard is the best way to advertise. Simply place your ad where you think your target audience tends to hangout.
- Cost effective: It is cheaper way of advertising in comparison to other form of advertisement. Your ad can appear to thousands of customer, as several customers keeps on visiting the same place.
- Less Competition: Although your ad may share space with a few other businesses, it is nothing compared to the bombardment of advertisements and commercials folks receive in other locations. This makes it much easier for your brand to stand out.
- Innovative: It is very unique and innovative way of advertisement. The technological highlights and appeal of indoor digital advertising position an advertiser as ground breaking and advanced, which makes them a desirable brand among its potential client base. The technological features and benefits of indoor billboard advertising those of traditional media, which will in general be moderate and divided.
Indoor Billboard Advertising is the most innovative and effective approach of branding your business. Get in touch with us for locally targeted advertising to reach new audiences.
Indoor advertising experts say nowadays billboard advertising is becoming a popular mode of advertising for an organization. Your billboard advertises more than your products and services; it also displays that you’re paying for marketing. Local businesses that cater to a specific community can benefit from a billboard in a high traffic area in a certain neighbourhood.
The design of your indoor advertising is everything. No matter how strategic you’ve been with the location of your ad – your creativity should never be forgotten. It’s not just about the physical billboards you are getting but the level of service you are getting as a customer.
There are various factors which decide Billboards costing:
Format — do you want a print billboard to a spot on a digital one?
Circulation — how many people will potentially see your billboard?
Demographics — who lives in the area where your billboard is located?
Impressions — who will actually see your billboard?
These important factors combine to decide the actual costing of Billboard advertising. You might get a low-priced billboard but the level of service will be according to that, your billboard might be placed in a place where there is no traffic and people crossing by.
Take the stress out of billboard shopping:
It might seem reasonable touse outdoor billboards for the best deal, but it’s not. This process involves calling multiple vendors, doing all the research, billboard locations yourself and potentially you paying them more. Partnering with an advertising company that OWNS the billboards, takes the most tedious work off your plate. They’ll create your ad, constantly add your business to locations for free, and help you find the best and the ideal billboard, in the best location, within your budget.
Get added value:
Just go to a billboard advertising company you know, they can provide you an additional bonus, that adds value to your experience working with a company. Not just in the billboard section, but in how to design and present that billboard as well, they can help you in every field. These are the elements you had never really thought of such as image, choice, word count, logo inclusion, and a good call to action.
Since there is limited space in any billboard, you want to stick to six words or fewer rules and make sure that you use catchy phrases and pictures to get your point across. Each and everything you do plays a vital role in grabbing the attention of your audience and holding it long enough for them to consume your message, even as they’re doing business in your local establishments.
Vee-Doe offers a unique advertising solution through our Indoor Billboard Network with low costs and high visibility. Get in on the action. We’re in the business of growing business – Helping their bottom line grow with our networks. Reach us to grow your business.
- Builds brand awareness with current and potential customers.
- Drive qualified leads and acquire new customers.
- Prompts customer stories and testimonials.
- People will watch a video before they will read.
- Aids in driving new campaigns.
And this is only the beginning. Here are some staggering statistics for 2018 regarding videos.
- According to HubSpot, 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day.
- HubSpot also states that people pay closer attention when watching a video than when they read content.
- Wirebuzz states that viewers of a video message retain 95% vs. only 10% when they read it.
- By 2020 it is expected that 80% of online traffic will come from videos.
- Forrester Research claims that one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words.
- 59% of Executives say they would rather watch a video than read text.
- According to Google, almost 50% of Internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.
- Adobe states that shoppers who view a demo video are 1.81 times more likely to purchase than a non-viewer.
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer a video to be no more than 60 seconds in length. And 33% of viewers claim to stop watching after 30 seconds. Leaving the best length for a video to be 15 seconds, and not to be more than 30 seconds.
- According to Blue Corona, 80% of consumers find demonstration or explanatory videos are helpful before making a purchase.
- 52% of marketers say video has the best ROI, according to HubSpot.
- And finally, Wirebuzz states that brands which use video marketing grow their year-to-year revenue 49% faster than brands that don’t.
Test Text for location