- Mustang Optical
- Excel Physical Therapy
- Mustang Loans
- Earls Rib Palace (2)
- OKC Wellness (Moore)
- OKC Wellness (SOKC)
- Hair Central
- Yellow Rose Theatre
- Two Olives
- The Chill Spot
- Price Tag Agency
- Rose Rock Realty
- B & F Finance
- The Austin Taylor Salon
- Dr. Harris Dentist
- Mike’s Muffler
- Reed’s Barber Shop
- Zen’s Dog Grooming
- 24 Fit Gym
- New World Nutrition
- Dr. Fanning Family Practice
- Pelicans Restaurant
- Your Pie
- Dixie Dinner
With new roll outs coming soon to –
Shawnee, Norman, & North OKC.
291 N Air Depot Blvd, Midwest City, OK 73110
5301 Main St, Del City, OK 73115, USA
11201 NE 23rd St, Nicoma Park, OK 73020
- Builds brand awareness with current and potential customers.
- Drive qualified leads and acquire new customers.
- Prompts customer stories and testimonials.
- People will watch a video before they will read.
- Aids in driving new campaigns.
And this is only the beginning. Here are some staggering statistics for 2018 regarding videos.
- According to HubSpot, 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day.
- HubSpot also states that people pay closer attention when watching a video than when they read content.
- Wirebuzz states that viewers of a video message retain 95% vs. only 10% when they read it.
- By 2020 it is expected that 80% of online traffic will come from videos.
- Forrester Research claims that one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words.
- 59% of Executives say they would rather watch a video than read text.
- According to Google, almost 50% of Internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.
- Adobe states that shoppers who view a demo video are 1.81 times more likely to purchase than a non-viewer.
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer a video to be no more than 60 seconds in length. And 33% of viewers claim to stop watching after 30 seconds. Leaving the best length for a video to be 15 seconds, and not to be more than 30 seconds.
- According to Blue Corona, 80% of consumers find demonstration or explanatory videos are helpful before making a purchase.
- 52% of marketers say video has the best ROI, according to HubSpot.
- And finally, Wirebuzz states that brands which use video marketing grow their year-to-year revenue 49% faster than brands that don’t.
Test Text for location