Indoor advertising experts say nowadays billboard advertising is becoming a popular mode of advertising for an organization. Your billboard advertises more than your products and services; it also displays that you’re paying for marketing. Local businesses that cater to a specific community can benefit from a billboard in a high traffic area in a certain neighbourhood.
The design of your indoor advertising is everything. No matter how strategic you’ve been with the location of your ad – your creativity should never be forgotten. It’s not just about the physical billboards you are getting but the level of service you are getting as a customer.
There are various factors which decide Billboards costing:
Format — do you want a print billboard to a spot on a digital one?
Circulation — how many people will potentially see your billboard?
Demographics — who lives in the area where your billboard is located?
Impressions — who will actually see your billboard?
These important factors combine to decide the actual costing of Billboard advertising. You might get a low-priced billboard but the level of service will be according to that, your billboard might be placed in a place where there is no traffic and people crossing by.
Take the stress out of billboard shopping:
It might seem reasonable touse outdoor billboards for the best deal, but it’s not. This process involves calling multiple vendors, doing all the research, billboard locations yourself and potentially you paying them more. Partnering with an advertising company that OWNS the billboards, takes the most tedious work off your plate. They’ll create your ad, constantly add your business to locations for free, and help you find the best and the ideal billboard, in the best location, within your budget.
Get added value:
Just go to a billboard advertising company you know, they can provide you an additional bonus, that adds value to your experience working with a company. Not just in the billboard section, but in how to design and present that billboard as well, they can help you in every field. These are the elements you had never really thought of such as image, choice, word count, logo inclusion, and a good call to action.
Since there is limited space in any billboard, you want to stick to six words or fewer rules and make sure that you use catchy phrases and pictures to get your point across. Each and everything you do plays a vital role in grabbing the attention of your audience and holding it long enough for them to consume your message, even as they’re doing business in your local establishments.
Vee-Doe offers a unique advertising solution through our Indoor Billboard Network with low costs and high visibility. Get in on the action. We’re in the business of growing business – Helping their bottom line grow with our networks. Reach us to grow your business.
- Builds brand awareness with current and potential customers.
- Drive qualified leads and acquire new customers.
- Prompts customer stories and testimonials.
- People will watch a video before they will read.
- Aids in driving new campaigns.
And this is only the beginning. Here are some staggering statistics for 2018 regarding videos.
- According to HubSpot, 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day.
- HubSpot also states that people pay closer attention when watching a video than when they read content.
- Wirebuzz states that viewers of a video message retain 95% vs. only 10% when they read it.
- By 2020 it is expected that 80% of online traffic will come from videos.
- Forrester Research claims that one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words.
- 59% of Executives say they would rather watch a video than read text.
- According to Google, almost 50% of Internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.
- Adobe states that shoppers who view a demo video are 1.81 times more likely to purchase than a non-viewer.
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer a video to be no more than 60 seconds in length. And 33% of viewers claim to stop watching after 30 seconds. Leaving the best length for a video to be 15 seconds, and not to be more than 30 seconds.
- According to Blue Corona, 80% of consumers find demonstration or explanatory videos are helpful before making a purchase.
- 52% of marketers say video has the best ROI, according to HubSpot.
- And finally, Wirebuzz states that brands which use video marketing grow their year-to-year revenue 49% faster than brands that don’t.